Our BES enables you to outsource the elements of the everyday office support in a cost effective manner.
- Provision of regular bookkeeping service
- Cash management
- Payroll administration
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Preparation of Statement of Financial Position, Statement of Comprehensive Income, Statement of Cash Flows and Statement of Changes in Equity
- Filing of accounts with local authorities
Marbury has partnered with cloud-based accounting software system, Xero, so that you can access your accounts from wherever you have an internet connection - as well as allow you to automate many of the essential, but time-consuming, accounting tasks.
Our Xero-certified professionals can set-up and train you and your staff. Click here for more details.
- Employee benefit facilitator and administrator
- Identification and transactions
- Process finalising and reporting
- Management of the Notice of Meeting
- Verification of registration certificates and collection of voting instructions
- Communication on confirmation of the votes cast to shareholders
- Assume liquidator role or provide assistance to appointed liquidator
- Connect with independent third parties in charge of tax and legal matters
- Keep company accounts, liquidation accounts as well as periodical reports
- Manage daily operations as well as third-party relationships
- Provide specific secretarial services related to liquidation
- Complete liquidation
When an asset is owned by a foreign SPV legal documentation may require a service address where the asset is located.
- accepting, handling and forwarding documentation as pre-instructed
- providing a legal address for contract purposes
- Principal office services (substance)
- Appointment as registrar and transfer agent for corporates (particularly for IPOs)
- Management of shareholders registers of a company
- Regular updates
- Communication and reporting
- Payroll administration including split payroll
- Secretarial services