At Marbury we are actively committed to understanding our clients and meeting their commercial needs in a practical and professional manner. We aim to provide our clients with comprehensive professional services, delivering responsive and considered practical solutions.
We strive for excellence and improvement on an ongoing basis. We recruit and retain people who can make a difference, have a can-do attitude, work as a team, bring ideas to work, and are dedicated to delivering the highest quality services to our clients.
Company secretarial role
Marbury’s company secretarial service includes all the elements required to keep a Hong Kong company compliant with the Companies Ordinance from a company secretarial point of view, plus routine handling, namely:
- Provision of named statutory company secretary
- Provision of registered office address
- Preparation and filing of HK annual return with the Companies Registry
- Renewal of HK business registration certificate (BRC)
- Notification of and assisting in the preparation for annual general meeting (AGM)
- Notification of and assistance with preparation for board meetings
- Assisting auditors with corporate governance verification for the purposes of audit
- Preparation of resolutions for approval of audit
- Forwarding of official (not commercial) correspondence such as tax returns, bank statements, etc.
- Routine email correspondence and meetings
- Communications with shareholders (where appropriate / applicable)
- Document custody (resolutions, agreements, deeds and other)
For further enquiries please contact us at email@example.com.