At Marbury we are actively committed to understanding our clients and meeting their commercial needs in a practical and professional manner. We aim to provide our clients with comprehensive professional services, delivering responsive and considered practical solutions.
We strive for excellence and improvement on an ongoing basis. We recruit and retain people who can make a difference, have a can-do attitude, work as a team, bring ideas to work, and are dedicated to delivering the highest quality services to our clients.
Corporate Administrative Assistant
This company secretarial role includes:
- formation, management and administration of Hong Kong, Cayman Island and British Virgin Islands companies, limited partnerships etc, and other jurisdictions
- organising the maintenance of documentation and filing requirements for such companies in accordance with the laws of the respective countries
- filing and administration, including data entry and maintenance in the entity management software
- client liaison
- collection, monitoring and review of client due diligence (CDD) documents in line with the company’s compliance policy and procedures
- assistance with invoicing and timekeeping
- carrying out the instructions of management
All staff at Marbury are required to understand and work in the spirit of the Marbury Client Service Charter and the Marbury Business Principles and Values, and:
- help build relationships between clients and Marbury based on trust and value
- represent the organisation externally, as necessary, with regard to Marbury’s business matters
- support a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality
To apply please contact us at email@example.com.