Our team of highly experienced, multi-lingual and professional staff including qualified lawyers, Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries (HKICS) and Certified Accountants will assist with the formation and management of companies and other structures.
- based on English law system
- no requirement for a local director
- local registered office and registered agent required, as appropriate
- no tax on non-local income
- no capital gains
- no exchange controls
- Know Your Client (KYC) and Client Due Diligence (CDD) required
- qualified parties may collect and keep KYC and CDD on behalf of the local registered agent
- annual government fee payable to local government or agency
For a detailed comparison of commonly used jurisdictions click on the Download PDF button above.