Marbury is pleased to announce our partnership with cloud-based accounting software system Xero, to simplify the secure sharing of information between client and bookkeeper, and accountant.
Our clients can benefit from increased visibility of their accounts in a cost-effective, scaleable and tailored solution, with the full support of Marbury who knows your company and your requirements. Xero provides an easy way to access up-to-date accounts taking the stress out of maintaining and keeping track of transactions, and saving you time.
OUR XERO TEAM
Xero Certified Advisor
Marbury’s professionals include Xero Certified staff who can work with you on implementation, best practice, and support the ongoing maintenance. Each Marbury client is assigned a personal bookkeeper that works closely on their file, ensuring clients receive a customised service.
- Multi-currency accounting
- Inventory items speed up invoicing while tracking sales and purchases
- Automatic bank reconciliation
- Online invoicing on tailored templates
- Create and manage quotes easily and turn them into invoices when the work is done
- Invoice reminders sent automatically when payments are overdue
- Recurring invoicing set-up so you can quickly approve and send
- Over 40 reports cover basic and detailed financial reports
- Quickly see key metrics on a Business Performance Dashboard tailored according to the user access level
- Work anywhere online and on any system and device
- No installation of software, IT maintenance or upgrades required
- Safe and secure with two-step authentication process and frequent data back-ups. All off-site
For more information about Xero, contact us or visit their website and watch their introductory video.
While we believe Xero is the best bookkeeping option for most businesses, particularly ones just starting out, we also provide bookkeeping services for clients who do not wish to subscribe to Xero’s service. Find out more about our Accounting Services in our Business Enterprise Solutions.